Most users of the Fuel Allotments take their rubbish home with them – but not all of them. Twice a year – in May and and October – we organise a Saturday morning litter pick when Trustees, beneficiaries of FFA grants and local people clear the area of dumped rubbish. The pictures show the team at work last October and the rubbish they collected. If you want to keep the area clean and can help, contact Fiona Dawkins, FFA Grants Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. to get details of the next litter pick.
- Over 200 individuals and families helped in 2019 13th February 2020
- Getting Homeless People back into a Home in Camberley 13th February 2020
- Helping People in difficulty in Camberley 13th February 2020
- Frimley Fuel Litter Pick at Pine Ridge 13th February 2020
- Dementia friendly garden at Frimley Park Hospital 26th September 2019