Most users of the Fuel Allotments take their rubbish home with them – but not all of them. Twice a year – in May and and October – we organise a Saturday morning litter pick when Trustees, beneficiaries of FFA grants and local people clear the area of dumped rubbish. The pictures show the team at work last October and the rubbish they collected. If you want to keep the area clean and can help, contact Fiona Dawkins, FFA Grants Administrator at email@example.com. to get details of the next litter pick.
- £52,000 for Laptops for Home Schooling during Lockdown 21st January 2021
- Tree Work on Frimley Fuel Allotments 21st January 2021
- Need help with debts, fuel bills or essential items? 3rd December 2020
- Update on the Unauthorised BMX Trail 21st September 2020
- Update on the Unauthorised BMX Trail 4th June 2020