Most users of the Fuel Allotments take their rubbish home with them – but not all of them. Twice a year – in May and and October – we organise a Saturday morning litter pick when Trustees, beneficiaries of FFA grants and local people clear the area of dumped rubbish. The pictures show the team at work last October and the rubbish they collected. If you want to keep the area clean and can help, contact Fiona Dawkins, FFA Grants Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. to get details of the next litter pick.
- Update on the Unauthorised BMX Trail 21st September 2020
- Update on the Unauthorised BMX Trail 4th June 2020
- Unauthorised BMX Trail 21st May 2020
- Over 200 individuals and families helped in 2019 13th February 2020
- Getting Homeless People back into a Home in Camberley 13th February 2020