The Charity has published its 2020 Report and Accounts which can be viewed in full on this website and on the Charity Commission website www.gov.uk/government/organisations/charity-commission. Here are some highlights:
- Our main source of income was from Pine Ridge Golf Club. This accounted for nearly £220,000 of our total income of £240,000.
- Nearly three quarters of our expenditure was on grants to individuals and groups.
- 30 people received help with winter heating costs.
- All but a handful of applicants were processed and a decision given in less than 3 weeks
- We gave grants to 112 individuals and families to a total value of £56,500. Applications were down on previous years in part due to increased government support during the pandemic.
- 29 grants were given to groups and organisations helping people in the locality. The total value of these grants was £36,000. This was also less than in previous years due to short term government support and reduced running costs during lockdown.
Because of this, income exceeded expenditure in 2020. The underspend has been carried forward to 2021.